Pages

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Autumn Blooms Mini Note Cards with Leah Tees

Hello everyone on Christmas Eve!  I have created some mini note cards using the Autumn Blooms rubber stamp from Sweet Stamps this week.



I had some  card stock scraps lying around and wanted to use them up.  So I used the super cute Autumn Blooms rubber stamp to stamp them, and then I colored them with my Prismacolor Premiere Pencils :)

You can find this stamp on the Sweet Stamp online store, as well as many other awesome floral stamps.  Watch out though, they are addicting and you may just find that some of them jump into your cart!

3 comments:

Sandy Fredrick said...

Wonderful note cards, beautiful coloring on the Autumn Blooms.

Sherrie K. said...

Wow, these are gorgeous!! Love the flowers and such pretty colors!
Sherrie K

Stacey Adams, SweetStamps.com said...

These are so beautiful! Love the variety of colors!