Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

A Holiday Kitty

Hi, Josette here with another Holiday Card.  I love this little Kitty Stamp.  Another team member did an adorable card with the same stamp set and I thought you might like some more inspiration for Kitty Sweets
This card and image were all watercolored.  The trees were masked off and painted, then embellished free hand, no stamps available, but you can pop over to  My Blog  and see how I created the trees and background.

Until next week,
Happy Crafting,
Josette

Supplies:
Kitty Sweets.
Watercolor paper 140# cold press
assorted watercolors

5 comments:

ike said...

Such a delightful card and brilliant watercolouring :-D


Hugz
IKE xx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Gail said...

What a wonderful creation! Love the colors and brightness and watercolors

Kim said...

This is so cute. Love the scene.

Sandy Fredrick said...

It's so cute, I love the way the cat pops from the awesome background.

Unknown said...

Thank you all for visiting and taking time to comment on this adorable Kitty Card.
Josette