Pages

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Have A Beautiful Day

Good morning everyone-
Happy Saturday everyone!! We are having great weather today, but are expecting rain this evening!!
So we will be trying to enjoy it as best as we can!!
This weeks challenge at Sweetstamps is:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

For my card today, I am using Daisy Swag, which I stamped on kraft cardstock using white dye ink.
Once the ink dried, I colored the image using my neglected Prismacolor pencils.  I took the dye white ink and inked the edged of the card base, as well as the sentiment panel.  I used an oval die cut to create the negative space, in which the sentiment was stamped in.  Decorated with some twine and a button!!  Putting the card together was easy, but the coloring is what took the longest. 

Products used:

3 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love the coloring on the Kraft- wonderful!

Sandy Fredrick said...

Gorgeous design, I love the way the image looks colored with the pencils on the draft paper.

Donna K said...

I'm joining the "i love the color on the craft" crew! Totally beautiful, Nazeema!