Pages

Friday, August 22, 2014

HB2U - Smartphone fun!

Hello Sweeties!!! I hope you are enjoying our new challenge with Anything Goes, and the fabulous examples with the new goodies that the DT Sweeties have been showing so far this week!  Speaking of new goodies... I happened to play with the new Smartphone & Text Stamp Set and came up with this CAS little number...


Supplies Used:



When I saw the facebook thumbs up image I just had to make a background with it, and I LOVE it!  I was trying to capture the prettiness of the wink of stella on my pink smartphone, but it is so hard to see through a camera, grrr!!!

Can't wait to see what you create!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

4 comments:

Cindy Groh said...

So cute. Love the thumbs up stamp. Great card.

Shelly Schmidt said...

How fun is this!!! Awesome!

Donna K said...

So FUN, Lisa! This is awesome girlie. Love those thumbs up and cute phone.

Sandy Fredrick said...

What a fun design, love the way you used the Thumbs Up image.