Pages

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Flower Drop Charms warming up to Spring


Hi, Kristie here and I am going to show you how I made this lovely Flower charm earrings and pendant using the Piccolo Enamel Gels.


Here is what you will need:
Step one: choose one flower in each charm and apply Cobalt Turquoise 3D Enamel Gel to it.
Use a slow movement to avoid air bubbles.







Step two: Apply Napthol Red 3D Enamel Gel to the rest of the charm, and repeat for each one.



Add a small dot to the center of the Turquoise flowers with the  Napthol Red 3D Enamel Gel 


Step three: Sprinkle on a little  Pure Sparkle Silver Glitter.


Step three: After the enamel gel dries, turn over each piece and repeat the process on the opposite side. 


 Step four: After this side dries, apply a layer of Instant UV Resin.




Just look at how lovely they turned out! I love how the gels stay "domed" and shiny!


See how easy it is to create beautiful jewelry with just a few supplies from Globecraft and Piccolo!


Kristie Taylor
The Scrapinater

Stop over on my personal blog to take a look at a steampunk dragonfly I've been working on.

3 comments:

Fi said...

They are gorgeous Kristie, I love the blue and red together and you could imagine these paired back with jeans and a crisp white shirt, stunning.

Candy Spiegel said...

I love these! Great pop of color.

linda-neff.com said...

I love the red and blue combination for the flower drop set, Kritie. It's really a nice bold look. And the touch of glitter is wonderful!