Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Thinking of You

Good morning,Steph here with another awesome Globecraft Memories product.   Did you know that Globecraft Memories created awesome easel cards?   I love easel cards and was thrilled to be able to work with them today.


The easel card lays flat for mailing, then the recipient can easily stand the card up and admire it. I initially traced the outline of the oval easel on brown cardstock so I would have a base to work on. My next 3 layers were cut with Spellbinders dies. Each was adhered to the previous layer with foam adhesives for dimension.



I wrapped twine around the pink layer, knotting it on the left side. Then I stamped the image and colored it with Copic Markers. The stentiment was stamped with Clearsnap Chestnut Roan Ink and also die cut.


The image and sentiment were then adhered to the top most layer which had been embossed with a Cuttlebug Embossing Folder.


I used 2 flowers from the Globecraft Memories Piccolo Card Decor Set # and added Brown Stone Powder and then heat set. I added adhered them to the image and inserted a clear rhinestone in the middle. The flowers added some nice depth to my card.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Supplies:


Card, Chipboard, Powders: Globecraft Memories
Stamps, Rhinestone: Hero Arts
Ink: Clearsnap
Markers: Copic Markers
Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug
Dies: Sizzix, Spellbinders

1 comment:

linda said...

She's so cute, Steph!