Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Introducing Daniela



We're so excited to welcome papercrafter and instructor Daniela Costa to the Globecraft Memories Design Team!!!!

My name is Daniela Costa and I am so excited to be a part of this fantastic Design Team for GlobeCraft Memories!  I have been crafting for about 7 years, and love to teach, inspire and create!  I love to play with anything crafty and do a lot of mini albums, and altered art projects, but love to make layouts of my wonderful family and children.  I am married and have two children, Bianca who is 18, and Tony who is 6.  I have two dogs, Roxie and Tula.  I live in the Bay Area, California and teach all over the Bay Area and beyond.  You can find out more about me on my blog, The Art Life Shop, www.theartlifeshop.blogspot.com


The two projects I am sharing mean so much to me.  The first is of an Altered Tim Holtz Cargo Case.  This is a project that is near and dear to my heart, as Tim featured it on his blog and I have taught this class to lots of inspirational ladies and it meant so much to me.
The second is a Jenni Bowlin Altered cigar box and Mini Album.  This really has been a favorite project of mine.  I love vintage inspired things, and using vintage pictures of my mother and grandmother, so this one is near and dear to my heart as it features my grandmother.


My philosophy in crafting is to not be afraid to try new things, and PLAY!  I think it essential to explore your crafty side and just have fun! I love to document my families life and use pictures of my past, and tell a story.  I scrapbook and make all my projects to inspire others and leave behind memories of our lives for my family.  It also gives me time to be with friends and others that inspire me!  I can't wait to get started with GlobeCraft Memories and to get to know all of you! 


~Daniela

View more of Daniela's artwork on her blog: www.theartlifeshop.blogspot.com
We are excited to see what she creates and shares here on the GCM blog in the coming year!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Congratulations!!!